Matt Cutts PubCon Points
Here are just a few points taken from Barry's excellent coverage of PubCon:
- "SEO is not spam, its only when you go against guidelines, when it is spam."
- Redirects: "We are working towards a framework where we are indexing the destination."
- "some things in the algorithm that may be perceived as a sandbox..."
- "Splogs are bad."
- "Google does not have the ability to hand boost any site, or hand boost any pagerank."
- "Matt uses ancient versions of Netscape..."
- "...positioning text at top or bottom, is over rated."
- "Best links are earned, not sold or traded."