ZEN-SEM

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Slashdot | Google Sued Over Click Fraud

I hope to get some more time today to comment on this recent suit filed against Google for Clickfraud, but it looks like a competive suit to the folks at www.lostclicks.com, whom I've spoken with recently. I don't have their comments on this suit though, but I'll be interested to hear what they have to say. Slashdot has some good comments thought - read below. Hope to have more from the Zunch team later.

Slashdot | Google Sued Over Click Fraud

1 Comments:

  • I'm torn about this. It demonstrates a failure on someone's part when one party or another has the resort to a lawsuit to be heard. I can't say I'm suprised at this considering all the grumbling I hear in the marketplace about not only the preception of rampant fraud in this area...but also Google's lack of response to the issue.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home