ZEN-SEM

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Google Toolbar for Firefox

Tyson blogged about it early this week - but it's out. I've downloaded it, and it's just like the one for IE, except the pagerank doesn't have the cool green bar we've become so fond of. Thankfully, I have a third party tool to get my green bar fix. I know Tyson doesn't want this tool, but I think I like it. It was one of the things I really missed when I left IE for Firefox...but I guess time will tell how well I really like it.

Google Toolbar for Firefox

3 Comments:

  • What features do you like about it, Tony?

    By Blogger Tyson Kirksey, at 6:37 AM  

  • I like the ability to search Google news, groups and froogle I like the spell check for forms, I like the ability to blog from the toolbar and I like the highlighting feature (a feature I sorely missed on the third party tool I had).

    By Blogger Tony Wright, at 7:45 AM  

  • Awesome!

    By Blogger Tyson Kirksey, at 8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home