ZEN-SEM

Friday, September 02, 2005

DMNews.com | News | Article me

The article in the link below was forwarded to me - and after reading it all I could think of was what an arrogant, self-serving piece of drivel it was masquerading as actual advice to direct marketers. I don't know the authors personally, but I can say that from what I see here, I don't have much respect for them.

Basically, the gist of the article is that web marketers should only concentrate on paid placements because naturalized placements are only for those in the "information gathering" stages.

Sure, I'm a little biased. At Zunch, we are very good at naturalized optimization. But, for the record, it's much more lucrative for me monetarily, to recommend our paid services. But I would never say that SEO is only targeting people doing research. Our own client's experience show this is not the case.

What really irks me is that this article seems to be mere speculation stated as fact. Where did the authors glean this information? What studies can you point out?

As the person who sent me this article said - this is B.S.

DMNews.com | News | Article

1 Comments:

  • "No Charge Online Advertising Channels For Any Business"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home