ZEN-SEM

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

MediaPost Publications Home of MediaDailyNews, MEDIA and OMMA Magazines

Ok, the analysts are speaking and loving Google. The SEO community is bashing Google at every turn lately. Who is right? Does anyone know a single search engine marketer that is investing heavily in Google? Personally, I'll keep my money somewhere else - although I wouldn't count Google out on what they can do. I just think they are spreading themselves to thin and letting a little too much "evil" into the kingdom.

To all of you recent Google millionaires - I'm available for Yachting appointments.

MediaPost Publications Home of MediaDailyNews, MEDIA and OMMA Magazines

2 Comments:

  • Quite interesting free people search engine
    free people search engine

    By Blogger Bel-Esprint, at 4:33 PM  

  • I've just spruced up my SEO site with relevant content and I'm looking for comments from bloggers with similar interests.

    I have some educational articles on there and I'll be adding more.

    See them at my new site.
    seo

    Could any bloggers out there suggest a good site for
    articles?

    Would you like to swap links? Just post a comment somewhere on my blog,
    I won't delete it. Thanks and take care,

    John
    seo

    By Blogger security guy, at 8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home