ZEN-SEM

Friday, July 29, 2005

MediaPost Publications - Ask Jeeves Reportedly Gearing Up Paid Search Platform - 07/27/2005

I know this is old news to some, but we're happy to see Ask Jeeves coming into the paid search field. In my opinion, the more top-tier players we have in the search field, the better off we are. More choices means better coverage for the advertiser. There is some danger of the cannibalization of the audience, but I'd much rather be able to reach the people we need to reach through five outlets than have them all in one. That way, if one outlet is too expensive (or the rep turns out to be a jerk and screws me) I have other options.

Choice is king and the competition is good. So good luck to the butler and his crew!

MediaPost Publications - Ask Jeeves Reportedly Gearing Up Paid Search Platform - 07/27/2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home