ZEN-SEM

Friday, July 15, 2005

Google Simplifies & Loosens Requirements for AdWords

Well, I'm not sure, but I think we can take some of the credit for this change where Adwords ads can now be brought out of inactive status by increased bidding. This is a good move by Google that will help advertisers who are trying to show that they can "do it better than the other guy" And we think we can!

I have a meeting with our Google rep today, and he told me he had some news that would make me very happy. I'm thinking this is it (unless of course, he tells me that Google is going toward an agency discount model, which would make me so happy I might pee in my pants). But I'll take this. One step at a time!

Anyway, Congratulations Laura on your Blog entry being so well received and thanks to Kevin and others who moved the story along. Great job guys! We definitely can and have made a difference!


Google Simplifies & Loosens Requirements for AdWords

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home