ZEN-SEM

Friday, September 16, 2005

More MSN/AOL Rumors

So, AOL may dump Google results for MSN results. This would make sense if, in the near future, AOL will be part of MSN. I wonder if MSN will make use of Advertising.com's platform? That would be pretty cool as I think that's a great tool for advertisers.

However, note to MSN - you guys need to get your customer service off the ground better. I know it's early, but I thought Google customer service was the worst, but lately you guys are giving them a run for their money. Just our agency experience, take it for what it's worth. Fix the problems and I'll be the first one to say it publicly. Let's avoid the mistakes of the past.

But go get AOL - and have great customer service - and we will give you a lot of money.

Bloomberg.com: Top Worldwide

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home